A New Garden

Friday, October 14, 2011


Another new garden for Tiger Gardens and I have to tell you that this new garden thing is getting tougher and tougher. I can hardly find spots to create any gardens let alone new ones but somehow I manage to carve out spots for special trees and/or shrubs I happen to bring home to the garden. Sometimes I wonder if every little lost shrub or tree sends me vibes and somehow manages to trick me into tossing it into my car to bring home because I honestly don't need another tree or shrub. This little Cornus kousa is, of course, the exception. I simply needed it; plain and simple. That plus the fact it was very cheap (less than $20 for a five foot plus tree) absolutely convinced me I needed a new Korean dogwood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Mixx Blogger Template - Blogger Templates by BloggerReflex

Sponsored by: Trucks | SUV | Cheap Concert Tickets