Camellia Seedlings In The Garden

Friday, October 14, 2011


With the advent of fall things in the garden have been happening rather rapidly. I've been very busy planting many new plants, creating a new garden, dividing and filling in, and preparing the greenhouse for the winter. While scurrying about doing all my chores I passed by my very large fall blooming pink camellia and I happened to notice some evergreen plants growing below the tree. There were seven evergreen seedlings growing under the camellia and I thought to myself-dare I hope? Dare I hope for seedlings from the camellia? I have had camellia seedlings before and tons of camellia apple seedpods but I have not had luck really getting more camellias from the existing camellias-until now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Mixx Blogger Template - Blogger Templates by BloggerReflex

Sponsored by: Trucks | SUV | Cheap Concert Tickets